hello, again.

It's been a while. 

I've been struggling - going back and forth with whether or not to get back into blogging. And when I decided to dive back in, I sat here for hours trying to come up with a stupid name. What do I come up with? 

Practically perfect.

When I brought the idea to Blake, he said, "I like it... but you have a lot to live up to with a name like that." 
Oh, how that is so true. 

Our life is far from perfect. But it's perfect to us. 
That, and I love me some Mary Poppins. 

So, here I am. If you haven't read any of prior blogs, welcome! My name is Haley, I'm married to Blake, and we live in Springfield, MO with our two kitties, Walt & Charlie. I'm a nanny by day, and a Disney vacation planner by later that day. Blake is a Shop Coordinator at Hudson Hawk Barber Shops here in our city. Our cats are just lazy and don't contribute to the family income in any way. 
We've both lived in Springfield for our entire lives, but recently we set a deadline on our time here with the intention to move to Orlando, Florida (I'll give you one guess as to why we chose Orlando....). 

Sometimes I look at our life and I think, "who could possibly be interested in what we do? Who wants to read what I have to say?" But then again, who am I writing for other than us + our future children? I'm approaching this new blog much like I would approach my scrapbooks (which, yes, I'll be sharing here!) -- this is a project for us, to document our lives as it is right now. 

Our life together may be messy, and stressful, and at times quite boring, but to us, it's practically perfect.


In the coming days/weeks, you'll see a lot of change happening with the blog design. Stick around anyway. :) 

No comments

Back to Top