Princess Half Marathon Weekend!

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!
My mom and I went to Disney World last week for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend! We were there for 5 days and it was such a great getaway. The race was fun, the dining was absolutely wonderful and the parks are always a good time.


On this trip we ate at 1900 Park Fare, Be Our Guest, and the Garden View Tea Room (as well as various quick service spots throughout the parks!). We only visited Epcot and Magic Kingdom this time around, since we also had to make time for the RunDisney race expo. I rode Test Track for the first time, but only because Soarin' was closed for a refurb. For the record - I will continue to choose Soarin' over Test Track every time for a FastPass. ;) We waited an hour and a half for a spot to view Wishes and my, oh my, was it worth it. We had a prime viewing spot! I bought a new Alex + Ani bracelet to add to the collection - it says "May the force be with you", and it's from their new Star Wars collection. It's pretty rad, if I do say so myself!
Overall, it was a fun trip! It's making me so anxious to go back in the fall with Blake so we can experience all the new stuff coming this year. It's going to be such a good year for the Disney Parks!

xo H

1 comment

Back to Top